Spring is nearing and I’m finding my cravings are changing with the weather. It’s going from stew and pastas to stir-fries and salads. In support of nutrition month and to get ourselves thinking healthy for the warmer seasons ahead, I’ve posted a few links to look at to get us on a new track. I hope it sparks something new for you, enjoy!
– With great tips, healthy recipes and all the information you need on good food. Dietitians of Canada
– A must see movie about the food we eat. Food Inc.
– I want to inspire you to get in the kitchen and cook meals for yourself and your family from scratch, whether you’re a complete beginner or a good cook who likes simplicity. A great ambassador of the home grown meals movement, Jamie Oliver. Visit his site to see what he’s up to and get your hands on delicious recipes.
– When thinking of nutrition don’t forget what flowers, leaves and plants can do for our health. Alternative Remedies that Work
– And if you are up for the challenge… A Year Without Junk Food